eBook: Finding Place: Light & Landscape Book 1, by Judith Conway & Kevin O’Toole
The Finding Place eBook series focuses on creating light and landscapes - this second book introduces you to new methods of creating glass landscapes with realistic imagery and amazing details, showing you easy methods of adding highlights and shadows.
This is an eBook download – Please see below for details on buying and accessing this e-book.
With detailed step-by-step directions, photos and diagrams, this eBook will show you the processes for making water samples, various colour palettes, and easily adaptable landscape projects, each using new and exciting techniques that are simple but very effective.
The book is suitable for all levels of experience and will help the beginner grow while challenging the more experienced glass artist.
Vitrum Studio, created by Judith Conway and Kevin O’Toole, has gained an international reputation for excellence in kilnformed glass, providing advice and inspiration to thousands of students over the years.
The brick and mortar version of Vitrum Studio is no more, but all they have developed over the years is being distilled into their Vitrum eBooks, with each book designed to be a Masterclass in itself!
- 105 pages & over 250 photos
- Step-by-Step Instructions for Design and Construction
- Clear & Thorough Diagrams
- Complete Materials List
- Full Firing Schedules
- Vitrum Studio Tips
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder
Personalised discounts do not apply to this product.