eBook: miniVISTAS: Light & Landscape Book 3, by Judith Conway & Kevin O’Toole
Create beautiful miniature landscapes in soft, sculptural forms that have maximum impact with minimal effort!
miniVISTAS is the third eBook in the Light & Landscape series by Vitrum Studios, exploring new techniques for creating miniature landscape vistas with a decidedly sculptural aspect. Soft, pillowed lenses of clear glass are used to magnify and accentuate these miniature landscapes in a unique, intriguing way... and the kiln does MOST of the work - you have ALL of the fun!
This is an eBook download - Please see below details on buying and accessing this e-book.
The 7 projects in this book are ideal for smaller kilns, but the techniques can also be successfully translated to a larger scale. All of the landscapes use sheet glass, glass powders, and simple hand tools. These pieces are suitable for all levels of experience, and require very little coldworking and minimal glass cutting skills.
The book is suitable for all levels of experience and will help the beginner grow while challenging the more experienced glass artist.
Vitrum Studio, created by Judith Conway and Kevin O'Toole, has gained an international reputation for excellence in kilnformed glass, providing advice and inspiration to thousands of students over the years.
The brick and mortar version of Vitrum Studio is no more, but all they have developed over the years is being distilled into their Vitrum eBooks, with each book designed to be a Masterclass in itself!
- 110 pages and over 295 photos & diagrams
- Comprehensive material lists & instructions
- Complete firing schedules in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Vitrum Studio Tips
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- Overseas customers: Please ensure that you have made an account and are logged in when you purchase, so that you can access your eBook.
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder