eBook: Botanic Topics: Plant Portraits in Glass Book 2
Create beautiful botanical imagery in glass, so realistic it is almost magic!
This is the second installement of the Botanic Topics series by Vitrum Studios. Botanic Topics: Plant Portraits in Glass Book 2 builds on the popular Botanic Topics Book 1, with newly developed techniques used to create realistic images of flowering plants, some in their natural environments. A basic palette of glass sheet and powders, a few simple tools and access to a kiln is everything you will need to make any of the projects within this book!
This is an eBook download – Please see below for details on buying and accessing this e-book.
- 106 pages and over 190 photos & illustrations
- Complete library of stencil patterns for all projects in the book
- Comprehensive material lists & instructions
- Complete firing schedules in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Vitrum Studios Tips
Suitable for all levels of experience.
Vitrum Studio, created by Judith Conway and Kevin O'Toole, has gained an international reputation for excellence in kilnformed glass, providing advice and inspiration to thousands of students over the years.
The brick and mortar version of Vitrum Studio is no more, but all they have developed over the years is being distilled into their Vitrum ebooks, with each book designed to be a Masterclass in itself!
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder
Personalised discounts do not apply to this product.