eBook: Bullseye Techbook 2020
This incredible resource is practically an undergraduate education in kiln-glass, all in one convenient place! Download today to inspire your creativity, productivity and enjoyment in your glass studio.
This is an eBook download - Please see below details on buying and accessing this e-book.
Bullseye's Research and Education staff regularly publish articles and references meant to assist and inspire you. For your convenience, this book is a core selection of Bullseye's library of articles (as of 2019). Including TechNotes, TipSheets, Quick Tips, Product Use information and much more, with over 200 detailed pages.
You can also download these PDFs for free in our Knowledge Base section.
Suitable for all levels of experience.
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder
Personalised discounts do not apply to this product.