e-Book: The Powder Blend Recipe Book, by Kim Brill
Discover a passion for powders and learn how to create over 1,400 unique colour combinations! Using Bullseye Glass powders, this ebook will expand your glass palette and will become an essential reference book for your studio.
This is an e-Book download - Please see below for details on buying and accessing this e-book..
With this book you will learn how to make colour blends using two colours following a 25% increment method, it would take a lifetime to whip up all possible blends from all available powders so this book has been carefully curated to show over a thousand two-colour sequences that are most useful and interesting.
Now you can imagine your projects with a much larger colour selection of powders then you currently have on hand. If you are an artist whose childhood heart went pitter-patter at the thought of a new box of 64 Crayola Crayons, you are in for a treat!
- 100 pages of clearly documented colour blends
- Colour mix diagram
- Over 1,400 colour blend combinations
Buying and Accessing Your e-Book - Please Read Carefully:
- Overseas customers: Please ensure that you have made an account and are logged in when you purchase, so that you can access your eBook.
- This is an e-book download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this e-book, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the e-book, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the e-book we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise approvals occur once payment is marked as received (or when a purchase order is approved) by our accounts team.
- Your e-book can then be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your e-book will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (these limits are to help protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document link).
- The e-book will be delivered as a PDF file so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer. There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE ON E-BOOKS.
Where is my e-Book saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded e-book it may be stored in a different location depending on device. We would always recommend downloading the game on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder