e-Book: The Sheet Glass Colour Mixing Guide, by Kim Brill
Expand your Bullseye Glass colour palette using this exciting colour guide, showing how you can easily create 600 new colours combining opalescent and transparent sheet glass. It will also give you the tools to create your own unique colour combinations!
This is an e-Book download - Please see below for details on buying and accessing this e-book.
Discover new colours by layering colour transparent glass over opal glass, this book will take you on a treasure hunt with a library of 600 new colours, discovering shades that will set your work apart. See what happens when you mix blues with greens, purples with pinks and tints with neutrals. Best of all discover the magic of neo-lavender on so many colours!
Organised according to colour families, this ebook will soon become your go-to studio reference book and with the helpful diagram to make your own colour samples there are so many colours still to be discovered!
- 100 pages of clearly documented colour blends
- Sample tile diagram
- 600 colour blend combinations
Buying and Accessing Your e-Book - Please Read Carefully:
- Overseas customers: Please ensure that you have made an account and are logged in when you purchase, so that you can access your eBook.
- This is an e-book download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this e-book, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the e-book, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the e-book we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise approvals occur once payment is marked as received (or when a purchase order is approved) by our accounts team.
- Your e-book can then be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your e-book will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (these limits are to help protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document link).
- The e-book will be delivered as a PDF file so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed, such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer. There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- NO REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE ON E-BOOKS.
Where is my e-Book saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded e-book it may be stored in a different location depending on device. We would always recommend downloading the game on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder