eBook: StripCut Reimagined- Book 2: Filling The Void by Judith Finn Conway & Kevin O’Toole
The second book in the ‘StripCut Reimagined’ series builds on the techniques taught in Book 1, showing how you can combine them with other layout strategies to create even more interesting and unique projects. A fascinating journey into understanding how to create intriguing patterns and shadows in StripCut work.
This is an eBook download – Please see below for details on buying and accessing this e-book.
Vitrum Studio, created by Judith Conway and Kevin O’Toole, has gained an international reputation for excellence in kilnformed glass, providing advice and inspiration to thousands of students over the years.
The brick and mortar version of Vitrum Studio is no more, but all they have developed over the years is being distilled into their Vitrum eBooks, with each book designed to be a Masterclass in itself!
This is a companion ebook to Varying the Line Width (the first in the ‘StripCut Reimagined’ ebooks) so we would recommend purchasing Book 1 first as many of the technique and projects are built on in this second instalment.
- Over 200 images and diagrams
- More than 120 pages of step-by-step instructions
- 7 Lab Note Projects that illustrate the impact colour choice have on your composition
- Petits Projects, 7 of them! Big ideas in little packages
- Three unique and more complex Grand Projects! Amazing to look at but easy to do once you know the techniques and tricks
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- Overseas customers: Please ensure that you have made an account and are logged in when you purchase, so that you can access your eBook.
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder