eBook: StripCut Reimagined Book 3: Spanning the Space
Learn how to create beautiful, flowing designs in fused glass with this exciting and comprehensive eBook.
This is an eBook download - Please see below details on buying and accessing this e-book.
This third book in the ‘StripCut Reimagined’ series shows you how to make spectacular, undulating patterns from simple strips of glass. You will learn how the beautiful, intriguing designs are made and importantly WHY the flowing patterns emerge from ordinary straight glass strips.
7 beautiful and dramatic StripCut projects are illustrated with step-by step directions, photos, and diagrams that teach you how to break down visually complex patterns into easily understood steps. Suitable for all level of experience!
- 115 pages of comprehensive instructions
- Over 235 photos and diagrams
- Step-By-Step instructions
- Complete Materials List
- Full firing schedules in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Vitrum Studio Tips
Vitrum Studio, created by Judith Conway and Kevin O’Toole, has gained an international reputation for excellence in kiln formed glass, providing advice and inspiration to thousands of students over the years.
The brick and mortar version of Vitrum studios is no more but all they have developed over the years is being distilled into their Vitrum eBooks, each book designed to be a Masterclass in itself!
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website, just log in and go to 'My Account' to view your order and access the download.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder