eBook: Exploring Modelling Glass: The Basics and More
Create amazing dimensional effects using Modelling Glass! This eBook is essential reading for any artists looking to incorporate Modelling Glass into their work. This first book by Lois Manno is a definitive guide to creating with this exciting new product!
Written by the creator of Modelling Glass, Lois Manno, Exploring Modelling Glass opens up the endless possibilities to transform powdered glass into a firm, non-stick material. Similar to that of clay, this type of glass can be hand-sculpted to create unique pieces without needing to use moulds or freezing techniques. Featuring seven complete projects, you will learn the basic techniques for mixing, sculpting and combining Modelling Glass with powders and enamels.
- 81 pages with 160 photos & illustrations
- Clear step-by-step instructions
- Comprehensive material lists & project templates
- Complete firing schedules in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Glass Bird Studio Tips
Suitable for all levels of experience.
This is an eBook download - Please see below details on buying and accessing this e-book.
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- Overseas customers: Please ensure that you have made an account and are logged in when you purchase, so that you can access your eBook.
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website, just log in and go to 'My Account' to view your order and access the download.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder