Ebook: Optic Accents: Canes Book 1
A new way of adding detailed pattern - introducing Optic Canes!
Add extra dimensions to your glass projects with Optic Accents, the Vitrum Studio Book that explores original techniques for making pre-fired pattern canes. This ebook will introduce you to the concepts, then take you step-by-step through the methods of making a variety of different Optic Canes that can be used to add a splash of complex design and colour to your projects.
Once you know the techniques and the tricks, Optic Canes are quite simple to make in any palette you choose and can be used to add intriguing designs into an almost endless variety of projects. Many of the projects are sized for smaller kilns, but all are easily adapted to any size piece.
This is an eBook download - Please see below for details on buying and accessing this e-book.
- Over 80 pages and over 190 photos & diagrams
- Comprehensive material lists & instructions
- Complete firing schedules in both Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Vitrum Studio Tips
Suitable for all levels of experience.
Vitrum Studio, created by Judith Conway and Kevin O'Toole, has gained an international reputation for excellence in kilnformed glass, providing advice and inspiration to thousands of students over the years.
The brick and mortar version of Vitrum Studio is no more, but all they have developed over the years is being distilled into their Vitrum ebooks, with each book designed to be a Masterclass in itself!
Buying and accessing your eBook:
- Overseas customers: Please ensure that you have made an account and are logged in when you purchase, so that you can access your eBook.
- This is an eBook download, not a physical paper book.
- To purchase this eBook, just add it to your basket and check out as normal.
- To access the eBook, simply click on the link in your order confirmation email to reach the download page. Please note that your download may be marked as 'Pending' until approved (see below).
- Alternatively you can access the e-book from the order details in the 'My Account' section on the website. Just log in and go to 'My Account', then select 'My Downloadable Products' to access the e-book.
- Before you can access the eBook we need to approve the purchase. If you purchase online using a credit/debit card or PayPal then approvals are immediate. Otherwise, approvals occur once payment has been approved by our team.
- Your eBook can be downloaded a maximum of 5 times onto your device(s).
- Your eBook will be available to download for 14 days from the date of approval, so please do not delay in downloading it (this helps protect the author from unauthorised sharing of the document).
- The eBook will be delivered as a PDF file, so please ensure you have an appropriate PDF reader installed (such as Adobe Acrobat Reader or Google PDF Viewer). There are a number of free PDF viewers available online.
- No refunds are available on eBooks.
Where is my eBook saved on my device?
Once you have downloaded your eBook, it may be stored in a different location depending on your device. We always recommend downloading the eBook on a desktop/laptop/macbook.
- iPhone/iPad: Check your downloads folder in the 'folders' app
- Android Device: Check your My Files app (called File Manager on some phones), which you can find in the device's App Drawer
- Desktop/Laptop: Go to your general folders and check your 'downloads' folder
- Macbook: Go to 'finder' and check your 'downloads' folder